Editing a montage ( deodorant montage)

To get used to editing using Adobe Premiere Pro I was set the task of editing a collection of deodorant adverts into a montage. I used 5 adverts in my montage ( Lynx's Soulmates advert, Old Spice , The Secret Collector, Secrets' bridesmaid advert and Sure and Dove Compressed cans advert). I took parts from separate adverts and intermixed them together and used Cristobal Tapia De Veers' Utopia Overture as a template for the montage. I tried to get the start to fit with the mysterious distorted start to the music, as the gas sound effect plays in thew music I used a clip of deodorant being sprayed in the Sure And Dove advert.

For the rest of the montage I intermixed clips from the Lynx advert with clips from the Old Spice advert and used a fade to black to end the montage. The music cuts out for a Bit before a distorted "its' just gas" plays before showing a crazed looking woman staring at her reflection creating the idea that the gas makes people crazy.
         




   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

location ideas and scouting for trailer one

Kitchen Nightmare USA Trailer

Cutting down an advert to 1 minute